All praise and thanks are due to Allāh (SWT), who blessed us with the Glorious Qur’ān. Abundant salutations be upon our beloved teacher and role model, the first haafidh, Nabi Muhammad (SAW).
The concept of ‘Mentorship’
Hifdh Mentoring is about motivating and encouraging the hifdh student to consistently achieve their hifdhul Qur’an aims and goals.
Every mentoring session is unique, as it is structured around the requirements of the individual hifdh student.
A mentor will:
- help her mentee to stay on track and reach her goals
- offer encouragement
- discuss possible solutions to difficulties
- share her experience and knowledge
Some benefits for mentees:
- raised achievements and aspirations
- improved self-confidence and self-esteem
- increased motivation
With best wishes for your hifdh success,
Cape Town Haafidha