I was nominated by Yusra; so check out her blog. Thank you Yusra. Your nomination is highly appreciated.
• Thank the person/persons who nominated you in a blog post and link back to their blog.
• Answer the 11 questions sent by the person who nominated you.
• Nominate 11 new blogs to receive the award and write them 11 new questions.
• List the rules and display the Sunshine Blogger Award logo on your post and/or on your blog.
What made you start blogging?
I’ve always loved reading other people’s blogs and toyed with the idea of starting my own until a friend encouraged me to actually start. I’ve been an active blogger ever since and I haven’t looked back.
What is the biggest sacrifice you’ve ever made in your life?
The biggest sacrifices I made was during the time I was memorising the Qur’an – I had limited freedom to do me.
Who is someone that has impacted your life and why?
Mu’allimah Radia Bawa has made the biggest impact on my life, because Allah changed my life through her guidance, Alhamdulillah. May Allah SWT grant her Jannatul Firdous bi ghari hisāb. Āmīn.
What is something you hope to accomplish before you die?
I hope to accomplish the 10 qira-at before I die, bi-ithnillah (amongst many other things I’d love to accomplish).
What is something kind that you did but nobody knew about it?
Well it would no longer be unknown if I broadcasted it now, would it?
What is the craziest thing someone has said to you?
You’ll be Nouman Ali Khan’s best student. How I wish.
What cause are you most passionate about?
I’m currently most passionate about people realizing what hifth is actually about so people go into it with open eyes, minds and open hearts of course. And also improving the journeys of those who have already embarked on it.
What is something you’ve done for yourself?
I’ve bungee jumped – most amazing experience ever, Alhamdulillah.
What makes you different?
My uniqueness. My mind. My perspective. I don’t fit neatly into a box. I’m blessed that I’m not just Islamically educated (to a certain extent) but also academically educated (Or at least currently in the process). Side note: Maybe that’s why I’m still single. Haha.
If you could, would you live your life again, with the chance to make different choices?
I’d most definitely choose to live my life again with completely different choices.
Who was the last person to smile at you? 🙂
Sorry, I’m not sure.
My 11 Nominations:
- Ayesha Salwary
- The Secret Life of a Hafidha
- Umm Kulthoom
- Al-Maher bil-Qur’aan
- Hifdh Qur’aan
My 11 questions:
- Why do you blog?
- What is your greatest accomplishment?
- What do you believe is your personal mission on this earth?
- What is the best piece of advice you’ve ever received?
- What is your favourite quote?
- Where would you love to be right now?
- What was the greatest challenge you’ve faced and overcame?
- Are you left-brain or right-brain oriented?
- What is your dream destination and why?
- Pick an all time favorite book that you think we should all read.
- What piece of advice would you share as your last words before you pass away?
With best of du’as for your worldly and Hereafter success,